Tubing is back!
Arctic Valley's tubing park is open on Saturdays and Sundays through April 8th! You can purchase tickets online here for the entire season.
Tube park sessions are at 10:30, 12:00 and 2:00. We highly recommend purchasing tickets online. Online tickets are pre-purchase only - they are not available day of. Please plan to arrive early - especially if you don't purchase tickets online. Our hotline and Facebook page will be updated in the mornings with which sessions are sold out and which still have tickets available.
Update for weekend of January 14/15: Tickets are selling out early! We highly suggest purchasing tickets online (available until 11pm the day prior) to avoid disappointment if we're sold out. The cafe is open all day, and the Afterglow Bar opens at noon with a selection of fine local beers (plus PBR!).
Sunday, January 15:
- 10:30 session: Some child tickets available
- 12:00 session: Some child tickets available
- 2:00 session: Some child tickets available
As of 9am Sunday, it's 1* at the top of Chair 2 (likely warmer at the lodge) with light winds, so dress warm! The road has been pllowed and is in good winter driving condition, with some narrow spots.
Adult and child tickets available for every Saturday and Sunday through the rest of the season! Online ticket sales close at 11pm the night prior (so Friday night at 11pm for Saturday). Session 4 (3:30-5:00) is available beginning January 21!
Unfortunately we will not be open for skiing and snowboarding this weekend. We received several inches of snow Friday night, and it's still snowing as of Saturday morning (1/14) at 8am. We'll be evaluating the snowpack and hopefully doing mountain setup today and Sunday. Stay tuned!
Join the Anchorage Ski Club or Renew your membership today!
Our 2016-2017 memberships are now available! Renew now to avoid the lines at the lodge on our opening weekend. We offer several membership options:
- Basic: $25 - Basic members receive a parking pass good for parking at the Arctic Valley trailhead through November 1, 2017, and voting rights for the Anchorage Ski Club.
- Regular: $75 ($175 family) - Regular members receive lift ticket discounts - $10 for adults/discount, and $5 for kids, plus $5 off tubing tickets. Regular members also receive a parking pass, voting rights, and a 25% discount at Eaglecrest Ski Area in Juneau!
- Uber: $300 ($200 kids, $250 discount, $550 family) - Uber memberships include a season pass! Skip the ticket line every day and go straight to the lifts. Season passes also include free tube park sessions, and a 50% discount at Eaglecrest Ski Area in Juneau. Uber members also receive a parking pass and voting rights.
- Life: $1500 ($3000 family) - Become a member for life (for those over 18 - kids receive life membership privileges until they turn 18). A life membership gets you even steeper lift ticket discounts, and $99 season passes! 25% Eaglecrest discount, parking pass, and voting rights are also included.
Weddings and Lodge Rentals
Support Arctic Valley!
We have much more to do to keep Arctic Valley running smoothly - don't forget to add us to your Pick. Click Give. donations when you file for your Alaska PFD. If you have already filed, it's not too late, you can still add PCG donations to your applications.
Please remember to pay the $5 parking fee at the trailhead kiosk, or purchase a membership to Arctic Valley and the Anchorage Ski Club and park for free all summer! Memberships start at just $25, and include parking privileges through November 1, 2017. This $25 membership takes the place of our previous annual parking pass program. When hiking, please stay clear of the lifts, and especially of the top and bottom terminals. Lifts may start at any time without warning.
For more information about our mountain -->Click Here<--
Arctic Valley is run entirely by
volunteers from the Anchorage Ski Club,
a 501(c)3 Non-Profit
Dedicated to Southcentral Alaska's Alpine Community!