The tube park is currently closed! We're waiting for mother nature to provide us with enough snow to open! Do your snow dance, and stay tuned.
Arctic Valley Tube Park
Tube Park general admission tickets are $15.00 per session, per individual. These tickets are only valid in the tube park.
- Anchorage Ski Club members tickets are $10.00 per session.
- Arctic Valley Season Pass holders Tube for Free! Season passes are valid for all lifts!
Hours of Operation: Saturday and Sunday
- Session One : 10:30am -12:00pm
- Session Two : 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Session Three : 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Session Four (Beginning in Feburary) 3:30-5:00pm
The tube park is operated during three or four daily sessions, each session will allow a limited number of riders access to the tube park for as many runs as can be complete during that time period. Currently the rider limit is 50.
*All riders must complete a liability waiver form, or have one on file, in the lodge prior to participating in a tube park session.
Important Tube Park Reminders:
- Keep the tow line inside the tube while coming down the mountain.
- Always be aware of uphill traffic. Before exiting your tube insure other riders have come to a stop. The safest place is in your tube should another tube bounce into you.
- Move away quickly from the bottom of the tubing lanes.
- Move quickly away from the offloading station at the top of the park.
- Helmets are not required, but recommended
- Dress Warm!
- HAVE FUN!