Please note that we are NOT open for the 2013-2014 season yet. Check back or follow us on Facebook for more information. Thank you!
Arctic Valley Tube Park
Tube Park general admission tickets are $15.00 per session, per individual. These tickets are only valid in the tube park.
- Anchorage Ski Club members tickets are $10.00 per session.
- Arctic Valley Season Pass holders Tube for Free! Season passes are valid for all lifts!
Hours of Operation: Saturday and Sunday
- Session One : 10:30am -12:00pm
- Session Two : 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Session Three : 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Session Four (Beginning in Feburary) 3:30-5:00pm
The tube park is operated during three or four daily sessions, each session will allow a limited number of riders access to the tube park for as many runs as can be complete during that time period. Currently the rider limit is 50.
*All riders must complete a liability waiver form, or have one on file, in the lodge prior to participating in a tube park session.
Important Tube Park Reminders:
- Keep the tow line inside the tube while coming down the mountain.
- Always be aware of uphill traffic. Before exiting your tube insure other riders have come to a stop. The safest place is in your tube should another tube bounce into you.
- Move away quickly from the bottom of the tubing lanes.
- Move quickly away from the offloading station at the top of the park.
- Helmets are not required, but recommended
- Dress Warm!
- HAVE FUN!