The tube park is open!
We are open every Saturday and Sunday through April 8th!
Join us for special openings on the following dates:
Monday, February 20 (President's Day)
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, March 15-17 (Spring break)
Note: In the online ticket purchase website, it is easiest to choose a session first and look at the calendar view to purchase your tickets. If you only see child tickets available for a session, that means all the adult tubes for that session have been reserved.
Anchorage Ski Club members, and holders of free tickets & gift certificates
Due to limiations with our online ticket vendor, we're unable to book these ticket types through our website. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets! Please note that our sessions do sell out early, so please plan in advance. It is unlikely that we will have tickets available on Friday or Saturday for that same weekend.
- Desired date
- Desired session
- Number of large tubes
- Number of small tubes
Hours of Operation: Saturday and Sunday through April 8, 2017.
The tube park operates three or four daily sessions, each session will allow a limited number of riders access to the tube park for as many runs as can be complete during that time period. Currently the rider limit is 50.
- Session One : 10:30am -12:00pm
- Session Two : 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Session Three : 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Session Four (Begins January 21) 3:30-5:00pm
This form may be filled out on your computer and printed. Please sign by hand.
*All riders must complete a liability waiver form, or have one on file in the lodge prior to participating in a tube park session. Waivers must be signed by a "responsible adult", not necessarily the child's parent.
Important Tube Park Reminders
- Purchasing tickets online (see link above) is recommended to ensure there is space available!
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the session starts to purchase your ticket and get dressed.
- Helmets and eye protection are strongly recommended.
- Only one person per tube. Parents can hold onto kids' tubes while going downhill
- There is no age limit, however kids should be able to get in and out of tubes on their own, and follow staff directions.
- Any children who cannot do the above on their own must tube with an adult.
- Keep the tow line inside the tube while coming down the mountain.
- Do not start down the tubing hill until our employee has told you it's OK.
- Always be aware of uphill traffic. Before exiting your tube ensure other riders have come to a stop. The safest place is in your tube should another tube bounce into you.
- Move away quickly from the bottom of the tubing lanes.
- Move quickly away from the offloading station at the top of the lift.
- Dress Warm!
- HAVE FUN!
Tube Park general admission tickets are $15.00 per session, per person. These tickets are only valid in the tube park.
- Anchorage Ski Club member tickets are $10.00 per session.
- Arctic Valley Season Pass holders tube for free!